Dealdey Launches Free Delivery Nationwide | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Dealdey Launches Free Delivery Nationwide

Dealdey, Nigeria’s largest deal site known for selling goods and offering services at discounts, has extended its services nationwide. Customers can now order products and have them delivered to any part of the country.

Dealdey is currently offering Free delivery of products to all 36 states in Nigeria from the 15th till the 22nd of September 2014. Customers across Nigeria can now order for products and have them delivered at their doorstep without any charge.



Speaking about this, Etop Ikpe, Co-Managing Director, Dealdey.com said, “The nationwide delivery is a major step taken by the brand to close the gap between Dealdey and her customers in other states, and to make shopping convenient to all Nigerians irrespective of their location.”

In response to the significant increase in the inflow of goods from both old and new merchants, Dealdey has also recently opened a massive warehouse in September 2014 in Lagos.

Etop emphasized that the new warehouse indicatesDealdey’s continuous dedication to ensuring that products are kept in quality condition before they are processed and delivered to customers.

Dealdey currently has offices in Lagos, Abuja, Oyo and Rivers State.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

first to comment***(guru)

That's good...

Funso Samuel said...

Wow! that is great

Unknown said...

Nice one


BORN TO SHINE!!!

Anonymous said...

That is great, what products do they offer? or are they jack of all trade? benotekcomputers@gmail.com

Ngozin said...

They should include pay on delivery as a payment option it's easier for everyone that way I can't fit to shout I prefer that .

Unknown said...

Dis is gud

Angeliqué said...

Ehen I can finally order for heaven n earth now, if u don't bring wat I see online I won't pay shikena

Anonymous said...

Abeg make una heelp me o. I purchased an some items frm Jumia.com and d items were not delivered. Since then I have been calling/mailing them requesting for my refund...it's been 1month and running #
now...#tonnie#

Anonymous said...

Same here, I bought electric jug, I didn't test it thinking it will work when d dispatch brought it, and I was very busy. When I got home after 3days when I want to use d jug, it's refuse 2 work, when I call dem 2 complain dey told mi 2 go ajao estate, never buying anything from dat jumai again, deal dey is da best.

Anonymous said...

Dem fit deliver for Sambisa? We need some things here...

The Sexiest Mother Of This Blog said...

jumia.com is always the best. this deadley their customer care is annoying.

Unknown said...

Just few days. Mtchew

Mzz_Mary said...

Ooooh
It's not just me
JUMIA has failed

Anonymous said...

Now i can order my my item in my chibok room to expect my delivery. Boko Haram yels no need to go out and see you guys.

Recent Posts