New Music Premiere: Drey - My Time To Shine | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 7 December 2012

New Music Premiere: Drey - My Time To Shine

His name is “Drey”, signed to REVOLUTION RECORDS as a producer and musical artist. His uniqueness in production (dreybeatz) is the future of music.
Inspired by the likes of Timberland, Neptunes, Ryan Leslie, Ryan Tedder and many more, Drey has sworn to redefining music production in Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Besides music production, Drey is an amazing Rap artist whose lyrics are to die for. Drey is here to stay and his new single “My time to shine” Ft: Houston Grey is a testimonial to this.
Drey would like you to listen to his first single below...

Revolution Records is set to have the world drooling. You can’t quench this fire.
Follow “Team Revolution” on twitter: @mr_revolution1, @houston_grey, @drey_beatzbaby

17 comments:

★★PRINCE CHARMING™★★ said...

Ummmmmnnnn.... Not too bad, but still down there in my personal ratings, sorry to say but I erased it from my music library after download. But I am sure some other folks might love this though, with some little improvement he could be there. Wish him the best in the music though. Yeah,I know he is upcoming and needs support.

Anonymous said...

I don't like d song abeg ... No be say I dey hate o buh abeg d song no tyt

Anonymous said...

The call me drey...big ups bro!!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD WAY TO START DEAR--THE SKY IS UR STARTING POINT.

Anonymous said...

This is DOPE. Its been on replay here and everyone is feeling it. Kudos to DREY and Revolution Records for this joint. We love it.

Anonymous said...

This song is brilliant. love this song... Omg!! who's dis Drey? He's rilli cuteeee.

Anonymous said...

prince charming u shudnt say dat at all... dis song would rock naija 4 sure. i like it oo

adesua said...

Cool song frm drey,nice lyrics,if u no lyk my shine go hibernate

Ese bubu said...

2 me d song is great! Drey keep it up *wink*

adesua said...

Drey u r doin a rili good job,keep it up dear

Anonymous said...

Nice work from drey,we are feeling you

Anonymous said...

New artist coloured skinny pants disturbn our ears. Go study ur JAMB! Wateva!

Anonymous said...

Most of d problem we ar havin wit Nigeria music artist z dat, every body wnts 2 sing. I tink singin z a talent frm God, pls let's tink of oda tinz 2 do. Bt DREY just try ur best tnx.

Anonymous said...

The song is kool but I think Revolution should focus on Houston Grey.

joan said...

This being-(His extraordinary) is gifted. He has a special way of mixing beats that brings about a phenominal song,he actually hissed on his track,wow, it flows!!! I've never heard a song like that!!! "And he gives God the glory". How fascinating that is. Drey Sir, You are totally incredible. a new level of Glory this is. i Thank God for you!!!

Anonymous said...

i once saw d video of houston grey ft drey"she be burning", till date dis song is still on my playlist for most played songs.dis guys are good.thumbs up

Anonymous said...

burberry sale zsebvyyh burberry outlet ddtvwntf burberry bags zcwpzaxb burberry handbags tecnniwb

Recent Posts